CEU RE26R20 – The Residential Appraisal Process for Non-Appraisers
Tuesday, April 11, 2023, from 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
Instructor: Brad Roberts
Maria Hopkins, Appraiser
Sponsored by: Cornerstone Bank
2 Continuing Education Credits
What You Will Learn:
- Rate buy down as a concession: properly reporting concessions in MLS
- How to effectively be part of the appraisal process
- ANSI measurement standards and how to avoid liability when reporting GLA (deferring to buyer/buyer agent to do due diligence may not be adequate)
- Surplus vs. excess land: What are the differences and your liability?
- Legal use of multi-families. Don’t wait until an appraisal to find out. You need to know when you list it. Do you know what the self-sufficiency guideline is?
- Condos – what documents do you need and why. New regulations for financing.
- Green certifications – why is it important to be educated and use MLS Data Fields? Builders will start to expect agents to be knowledgeable and competent.
- Appraisal Data Collectors – Hybrid
CREST Classroom Rules and Regulations:
All cellular phones must be turned off or on silent to not disturb the class. No more than 10 minutes of each class may be missed to still receive CEU credits. Late arrivals will not be given CEU credits for the class.
Both the Sign In and Sign Out sheets for each class attended must be signed in order to receive CEU credits.