Seller Representative Specialist (SRS) Designation Course
SRS is a two-day course providing a comprehensive foundation of skill development, training, and resources.
Tuesday, October 24, and Wednesday, October 25, 2023
9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
RACM Classroom, 492 Washington Street, Auburn
Instructor: Kimberly Allard, REALTOR® Broker/Owner, Licensed in MA since 1998. Founder of Real Estate Training RX. Professional Designations, Certifications
Exclusive Pricing: REALTOR® Price: $275 | Non-REALTOR® Price: $350
What is the SRS? Recognizing real estate professionals who demonstrate the knowledge and skills essential for seller representation.
Overview of the Requirements to Earn the SRS Designation:
- Complete the SRS Course
- Obtain or hold active membership in the National Association of REALTORS® as a REALTOR® or REALTOR®-Associate
- Complete 1 Approved Elective Submit three (3) closed transactions representing the seller.
- Complete and submit the Designation Application (submit once you have completed ALL the requirements)
- Upon designation, your first 12 months of membership is on us! CLICK HERE for details on designation renewal and how the first payment may be pro-rated.
This 2-Day Course will cover the following:
- Developing your value proposition and crafting your message
- Prospecting tactics & tools to generate business
- How to effectively prepare for the listing appointment and meeting with the seller
- Tools and strategies to market the listing Understanding different offers and the presentation of offers
- Understanding and application of the Code of Ethics Tools and techniques providing support and services the seller wants and needs.
Two-day course. Tuesday, October 24, and Wednesday, October 25, 2023 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Classroom at REALTOR Association of Central MA
492 Washington Street, Auburn, MA, 01501, United States